Date a Millionaire has been in the business of online dating since 2006 and brags to have one of the largest databases of real online daters. The site caters to all the millionaire single men and women looking to hook up with some like-minded individual. Date a Millionaire adopts a more practical approach emphasizing on providing quality service to its patrons. Their aim is to provide enough information about a person to its members with regards to personality, likes, dislikes, attributes, thought process and attitude, apart from other traits. Such information eventually helps other members to figure out if the person is apt for them to date or not.
- • The site provides great user profile with lots of personal information.
- • The site is free to join; however, in order to test their full membership privileges, they provide a 3-day free trial period at the expense of a small fee.
- • The site has simple interface yet navigation is easy to do.
- •You can find most of the important information on your dashboard like the number of your profile views, who watched your profile, etc.
- • You have a unique option to join their Dateamillionaire chatroom to get to know other member a bit better.
- • You have access to their forum where in you can check the latest news and what people are discussing. You also have the privilege to post your opinion and ask others for advice on any topic.
- • Their instant messaging and chat service makes it quick and easy to initiate a dialogue with someone you are interested in.
- • Send free Flirt to other member to let them know that you like them.
- • Unlimited customer support service and extensive FAQs section to handle your questions and concerns.
- • 3-day free trial period – $7.95.
- • 1 month premium membership – $29.95.
- • 3 months premium membership – One-time payment of $39.99.
Be sure to know exactly what you are enrolling yourself in, there are numerous additional charges in each package and these charges gets build automatically. So, make sure you are fully in compliance with the cancellation terms.
Though the site’s layout lacks in terms of glamor and elegance like other millionaire dating site around, Date a Millionaire has decent numbers of satisfied users with positive experiences to share. The navigation part of the site was not as impressive as it was expected. We initially struggle to find things on the site and had to spend some time to understand their search functionality. The basic membership which is free has not much to offer. The real meat is available only once you upgrade to their premium membership account.
« Back to Home